The DNA Repair Triskelion Amulet not only drastically reduces the harmful effects of all forms of radiation, it also helps to repair existing cellular damages and boosts the human immune system. This is a solution that is greatly needed to protect us from immunological diseases, synthetic DNA manipulation and nuclear disasters in the world right now.
Pyrite ~ Gives physical aid in treating: Infections, viruses and fevers, blood disorders, increases blood flow to the brain and improves circulatory system, increases memory, bone and cellular formation, helps repair RNA/DNA damage, fatigue, lung problems, digestive tract problems, relieves anxiety and stress. It blocks out negative energy, radiation and pollutants at all levels including infectious diseases.
Amethyst ~ This crystal carries the resonance for profound cellular healing and twelve-strand DNA activation, and is believed to encourage new neural pathways for increasing limbic brain function. Amethyst was an essential tool used by our ancestors for consciously working with the activation and attunement of our DNA. Science of old has decoded the full genome (our complete set of 46 strands of DNA in every cell), and hence determined that humans only use 10% of their DNA, and the remaining 90% is no longer functioning. However what the new emerging science is now embracing is that we have the potential to activate the 90% of ‘junk’ DNA to improve our health and well-being and to awaken dormant gifts, talents and extra sensory perceptions.
Red Garnet ~ Heals the blood, heart and lungs. Stimulates the metabolism. Helps repair and prevent damage to the RNA/DNA structure.
Clear Quartz Crystals ~ Throughout history, Clear Quartz has been valued by nearly every civilization as far back as Atlantis and Lemuria, where the Sun's power was believed to be harnessed through a crystal as a source of solar energy refraction. They, along with Native American Indians, African tribes, ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Romans, Scots, Celts and countless other cultures used Clear Quartz in diagnostic healing, meditations and spiritual development, as religious objects and in funerary rites, and to dispel evil and magical enchantments.
Clear Quartz is excellent for amplifying the energies of other stones or to enhance groups of stones. Clear Quartz produces a force field of healing negative ions while clearing the surroundings of positive ions and protecting the aura. It dispels static electricity and cancels out the harmful effects of radiation and radioactivity.
Clear Quartz is a master healer crystal and may be used for any condition. It stimulates the immune and circulatory systems, enhancing energy flow and bringing the body into balance. It has been used to treat migraine headaches, vertigo, in stabilizing dizziness or motion sickness, and assists with metabolism, exhaustion and weight loss.
Clear Quartz acts as a deep soul cleanser, purifying and enhancing the body's internal structure and surrounding subtle bodies to connect the physical dimension with the mind. It focuses on inner negativity and replaces them with positive thoughts and feelings. With a better perception of the world, Clear Quartz increases awareness and clarity in thinking, provides enhanced energy, perseverance and patience, teaching one to live, laugh and love with all of humanity.
Pure Copper ~ Various forms of copper have been used for medicinal purposes throughout the history of mankind. Copper is a trace element (Cu) which has been well accepted for its reported healing properties and its role in defending our bodies against infection. Copper is known to improve the production of hemoglobin (the main component of red blood cells), myelin (the substance that surrounds nerve fibers), collagen (a key component of bones and connective tissue), and melanin (a dark pigment that colors the hair and skin). Copper also aids in the body's absorption of Iron (Fe), another important trace element.
As an antioxidant, Copper seeks out damaging particles in the body which are known as free radicals. Free radicals occur naturally in the body and can damage cell walls and interact with genetic material. Free radicals are believed to contribute to the aging process. Antioxidants can neutralize free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause. Copper is also said to aid in the stabilization of metabolism and can also be of benefitt to the lungs, improving the exchange of oxygen and filtering out pollutants.